Any baseball player wants to be impeccable on there hits and one of the most advantangeous approaches to consummate this expertise is by putting resources into a throwing machine. Baseball soft toss machine come various sizes, runs on various mediums and toss balls diversely and at various velocities. Here are some of best sellings best baseball soft toss machine which we would like to recommend. Let’s get started!
What is Baseball Soft Toss Machine?
You should know about an amazing machine that helps you practice swing the bats, a baseball soft toss machine.
As you know, when practicing to swing the bat, if you don’t have a ball to hit, it is really boring. However, if you have a ball, you have someone in the pitcher position who throw it for you. That is a problem if you don’t have any partner to support.
That’s why today Sportoh wants to introduce you to a machine helping your practice alone effectively. Let’s check the information above to understand its mechanism and the benefits you can get.
As you turn on the machine and put the ball on, it will transmit a force that bounce a ball into the air or push it out. It will drop into suitable height as you only need to aim and swing exactly based on the basic technique.
- Practice whenever you want: You need one more thing with a soft toss machine, a net. The combination will help you practice whenever you want. You also can save your time of picking ball and set up. As a result, your technique will improve faster with more accuracy.
- Improve the technique: You can use it to improve your technique as you can think about it. When a ball is shot, you can adjust your motion to make a correct technique one by one.
- Improve the power: If you can practice often with a soft toss machine, you will have a good feeling, take advantage of the motion, and understand how to make a powerful hit. Especially, the consecutive practice will increase your strength as well.
List of Best Baseball Soft Toss Machine
These are the great baseball soft toss machines, so you should choose one of them to practice with. In the long run, it proves the maximum benefits for your training.
1. Jugs BP3 Baseball Pitching Machine with Changeup – State of The Art 3 Wheel Pitching Machine, 40-90 mph Pitch Speeds, Realistic 64” Delivery Height, Throws 9 Pitches at The Turn of a Dial
The BP3 also throws both right-handed and left-handed curveballs, sliders, cutters, and split-finger fastballs. Pitch speed is adjustable from 40 to 90 mph, and is digitally displayed on a large 3″ LCD screen. This is as close as a machine can get to a live pitcher.
Fastball/Changeup Hitting Circuit: 3 preset hitting circuits allows the machine to automatically change between fastball and changeup giving your hitters a “real” pitcher vs. hitter experience. JUGS Sports is confident that this new changeup concept will revolutionize how teams take batting practice.
If you want to find a best baseball soft toss machine we’re highly recomment this machine!
2. Louisville Slugger Triple Flame Hand Held Pitching Machine
- Throws any type of ball, hard balls, fast pitch softballs, dimple balls, light flight, plastic and even soccer and volleyballs
- Throws hard balls from 18 to 45 mph with easy to adjust speed controls. And throws light flight and plastic balls up to 60 mph; Throws slowpitch softballs with up to a 12 inches arch
- It is completely manual, needs no electricity or batteries and is light weight and easy to move from field to field, weighs less than 25 lbs.
3. Jugs Toss Machine
This machine is Perfect for Baseball or Softball Toss Practice
Baseball or softball tossing machine designed to improve hand-eye coordination. Holds up to 14 baseballs or 10 softballs; tosses one ball every 5 seconds. Internal rechargeable battery runs continuously for up to 8 hours. Weighs only 13 pounds- it’s lightweight and just naturally shifts but the price works quite well.
4. Heater Sports Power Alley Lite Baseball Machine
Best of all, it’s not just the least expensive pitching machine on the market, it’s the safest.
5. Heater Sports Scorpion Soft Toss Pitching Machine
Perfect your swing and your hand-eye coordination by hitting ball after ball with the Heater Sports(r) Scorpion soft-toss pitching machine. The Scorpion includes a 12-ball auto feeder and is powered by a power adapter (included), 4 C batteries (not included), or a Crusher 4-hour battery (sold separately). The battery-power feature and sturdy lightweight design make the Scorpion easy to move and transport.
6. Franklin Sports MLB Electronic Baseball Pitching Machine – Height Adjustable – Ball Pitches Every 7 Seconds – Includes 6 Plastic Baseballs
- 7 second pitches: The ball pitches every 7 seconds for improved accuracy and precision on the field. Assembled height 7.75 x 9.5 x 9.875 inches
- Flashing indicator: A flashing red indicator light shows when the ball pitches
- Six balls included: This batting machine includes six white aero strike balls. The ball shoot can hold upto 9 balls
7. SKLZ Catapult Soft Toss Baseball and Softball Batting and Fielding Trainer
SKLZ Catapult Soft Toss Baseball and Softball Batting and Fielding Trainer Works on both the offensive and defensive aspects of your game with the Catapult. Use regulation baseballs for soft toss or to practice footwork and glove-hand ball transfer. Or use 9″ plastic balls for pop fly practice. The unit adjusts for height and distance and serves balls every 8 seconds.
8. JUGS Lite-Flite Machine for Baseball and Softball
- Throws 11 inch or 12 inch Lite-Flite softballs, Lite-Flite baseballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs
- Simulates speeds up to 85 mph at 25 feet.
- Throws fastballs, left- and right-handed curveballs and sliders.
- 1/8 Horsepower, 1.3 amplifier motor. Weighs 35 lbs. 2-year warranty.
9. Franklin Sports MLB Kids Pitching Machine – POP ROCKET Kids Baseball Trainer – Includes 5 Plastic Baseballs & Baseball Bat
It’s good enough for the price!
It is not easy to find the best soft toss machine because there is a lot you need to consider. We, however, recommend going for a machine that fits players of all levels. The best model also needs to fit people of different ages, kids, and adults alike. If you’re still not sure which pitching machine is right for you, be sure to read our pitching machine buying guide for more information.
Read more about best baseball bats 2016